Re: Non persistent attributes

From: Juergen Saar (juerge..saar.org)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 08:33:25 EDT

    The actual way for cayenne is the defintion of getter/setter pairs
    an so a non persistent attribute is born.

    So far so good, but it would be fine if I could see them in
    the modeler/map-definition. It would be very helpful
    for the project-informations within the project-team.

    We have the separation between DbEntity and ObjEntity.
    One of the benefits of this kind of structure is that you
    can have attributes in the ObjEntity that are not part
    of the DbEntity. This attributes are non persistent.

    With these attributes an ObjEntity is improved to a BusinessObject.

    --- Juergen ---