Re: Struggling making a many to many

From: Anthony Roja Buck (roj..abuck.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 08:39:35 EDT

    No worries all. i have managed to work it out. When i have time i think i
    will write a bit of a tutorial for people, like me, who struggle with this
    little concept. As it turns out the bane of my problem was that i was simply
    not clicking on the window in the ObjRelations properties dialogue, which
    then brings up the list of relations to flatten, instead i was trying to use
    the "To Many" relation button...

    Regards,
    Roja