RE: Cayenne -- Apache automatic deploy problem

From: Marc Gabriel-Willem (marc.gabriel-wille..ide-international.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 09:24:36 EDT

    Hello,

    Sorry, it is the first time I'm using a list like this one. So, I'm
    doing some crazy error with it :) For example, I hope my "reply all" is
    a correct action to do in this case.

    I saw your first reply.

    I have exactly the same error when I stop and restart properly the
    Tomcat server. In fact, stoping and restarting the server simulate the
    serialization / deserialization operation that an application server can
    do at any time it wants (isn't it ?)

    Marc