RE: Persistence latency overrun?

From: David Norwood (david..irtuant.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 09:52:21 EDT

    Yessir.

      _____

    From: Michael Gentry [mailto:blacknex..mail.com]
    Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 8:24 AM
    To: use..ayenne.apache.org; davidn@virtuant.com
    Subject: Re: Persistence latency overrun?

    Are you doing a dataContext.commitChanges() after you delete your
    DataObjects?

    /dev/mrg

    On 3/29/07, David Norwood < david..irtuant.com <mailto:davidn@virtuant.com>
    > wrote:

    Hi,

    I dealing with one of those overrun situations, where I have a process that
    deletes DataObjects, then immediately returns to the same table to select
    more, looping through the result set. Problem is, that some of the ones
    returned in my select are still transient (I suppose), and are in the
    process of deletion. What is the best practice to check the DataObject again
    to guarantee that it is really still there?

    TIA,

    -david