Re: Cayenne -- Apache automatic deploy problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 09:24:45 EDT

    This likely means that 'awakeFromDeserialization' [1] failed to
    attach DataContext to Cayenne stack. Is it possible that the code in
    question called before Cayenne stack is loaded? Where is it called
    anyways?

    Andrus

    [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/branches/STABLE-2.0/
    cayenne/cayenne-java/src/cayenne/java/org/apache/cayenne/access/
    DataContext.java

    On Mar 30, 2007, at 10:55 AM, Marc Gabriel-Willem wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I checked the entity resolver value.
    > Indeed, in this situation the value is 'null'.
    >
    > Marc

    >>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextQueryAction.interceptPaginatedQ

    >>> ry
    >>> (DataContextQueryAction.java:91)
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextQueryAction.execute
    >>> (DataContextQuer
    >>> yAction.java:50)
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.onQuery(DataContext.java:1387)
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContext.performQuery(DataContext.java:
    >>> 1376
    >>> )
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.access.ToManyList.resolvedObjectList
    >>> (ToManyList.java:
    >>> 307)
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.access.ToManyList.size(ToManyList.java:260)
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> com.sideinternational.web.profiling.group.GroupEditor.save
    >>> (GroupEditor.j
    >>> ava:246)
    >>>
    >>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
    >>> Method)
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
    >>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
    >>> a:39)
    >>>
    >>> at
    >>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
    >>> (DelegatingMethodAccessor
    >>> Impl.java:25)

    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.myfaces.el.MethodBindingImpl.invoke
    >>> (MethodBindingImpl.java:13