DataViews - How to get started?

From: Demetrios Kyriakis (demetrios.kyriaki..ooglemail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 08:09:25 EDT

    Hi,

    There's a very nice tutorial (and documentation) on how to get started with
    Cayenne, but I found no documentation about "How to get started with
    DataViews" :(.

    I would like to give DataViews a try in a test project, but I'm having a
    hard time finding out how to use it :(.

    Could you give me some pointers where to start and where could I find more
    information?

    Also, are there any "complete" (example)/applications that use DataViews?

    Thank you,

    Demetrios.