Re: AUto PK/ how to desactivate

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 11:31:44 EDT

    On Apr 10, 2007, at 7:25 PM, jerome moliere wrote:

    > have you ever thought about adopting a DTD/schema for config files ?
    > I don't like the modeler GUI (I don't understand it very well) and
    > I would
    > like to have a greater knowledge about all configuration
    > details.... Without
    > grammar it's pretty hard to understand...

    Check the doc/dtd/ directory of the Cayenne distro. Although those
    DTD's were written by hand and never fully validated, they can still
    be used for reference.

    (would be a nice contribution to Cayenne to test the accuracy of the
    DTD's and patch the Modeler to add an appropriate ref to the
    generated files ;-) ).

    Andrus