Re: Copying objects from one database to another

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 11:24:40 EDT

    This isn't really an answer to your question, but could help you. If your
    schemas are the same in db1 and db2, I would set up a shared data map and
    then copy it into the db1 and db2 data domains:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/copying-datamaps.html

    Easier to maintain, don't need duplicate java classes, etc. Sorry I don't
    have time right now to provide more thoughts, but hopefully that'll give you
    something to ponder. :-)

    /dev/mrg