Jgroups config file

From: Peter Schröder (Peter.Schroede..reenet-ag.de)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 08:03:55 EDT

    hi,

    i currently disabled the cache-configuration from my data-domain wich was configured through a jgroups config file.

    locally restarting my app i got an exception, that cayenne cant find the config-file wich i recently disabled. i had to manually delete the xml-tag from cayenne.xml. other workaround was to choose 'standard configuration' radiobutton and then disable the shared cache.

    i am a little confused, cause my team-mate told me that cayenne wills kipp using shared-caching while it fails to find the configuration-file. is that right?

    kind regards,
    peter