Re: performing count

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2007 - 09:31:48 EDT

    I don't see a reason to dump it into DataObjectUtils since we don't have
    to. :-) I was thinking about something in CayenneDataObject, but that
    doesn't seem quite right, either for the same reasoning (although might be
    more convenient on users).

    As to not having a fetch method in a query class, I'm fine with that. I was
    asking for opinions, after all.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg