Re: Select Query on Table with no Primary Key

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 06:04:51 EDT

    On Jun 6, 2007, at 16:12 , Dave Merrin wrote:

    > I'm trying to run a SelectQuery on a table with no primary key.
    > Unfortunately it's not working. Can anybody help? I have no control
    > over the database so I can't add in primary keys.

    As you know the PK are essential not only to update a row, but to
    make sure a single row maps to a single DataObject in your context.

    Some database engines do have a unique invisible column. If your
    database does this, then perhaps you could map that column as your
    primary key? What database engine are you using?

    Regards,
      - Tore.