Re: Cayenne Generated Classes in Web Service API

From: Michael Lepine (mikelepin..mail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2007 - 12:24:33 EDT

    Thanks for the reply.

    I'm no Web Service guru, but my understanding is that the object is
    transformed into an XML payload when sent from the client to the server.
    Once the server receives the XML post, it unmarshals the XML into object
    representations. That's why I figured I could get this to work very
    easily/quickly.

    I am going to keep looking into this and will post any helpful information I
    find.