AW: Unit testing web apps

From: Peter Schröder (Peter.Schroede..reenet-ag.de)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 02:34:51 EDT

    hi fredrik,

    we use simple junit tests for testing the service layer of our webapps. in the service layer we receive a datacontext via the cayenne servlet-listener using DataContext.getThreadedDataContext(). so we do a DataContext.bindThreadedDataContext(newContext) in the setup-method of the unit-test.

    for testing the webapp there are several possibilites: html-unit, selenium ...

    kind regards
    peter