Common attributes in the model

From: yongbl (i_yongb..ahoo.com.sg)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2007 - 09:03:58 EDT

    Hi,

      I am new to Cayenne. In many of the models that I am using, there are common attributes like created date, modified date, created by, etc. Is there a right way to add the common attributes, other than manually adding the common attributes in the models?

      It seems that I can't create a base model with the common attributes, and extend the rest of the models from the base model, right?

      Regards,
      James

     Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.