Re: Common attributes in the model

From: yongbl (i_yongb..ahoo.com.sg)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 12:50:26 EDT

    Hi Malcolm,

      Is there a need to create DBEntity and ObjEntity for the superclass?

      Regards,
      James

    Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.edga..mail.com> wrote:
      Hi James,

    Yes you can. In the modeler, you define a common "Custom Superclass" under
    the DataMap "Entity Defaults". Make sure you custom superclass extends
    DataObject, and add your common attributes. You generated classes will then
    extend your common superclass.

    Make sure your DB Entities support these attributes.

    regards Malcolm Edgar