Re: Common attributes in the model

From: yongbl (i_yongb..ahoo.com.sg)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 09:37:15 EDT

    Hi Malcolm,

      After setting the superclass, I tried to generate the database schema. But the attributes in the superclass is not reflected in the schema.
      Do I have to manually add to the database the common attributes? If so, then settting the superclass didn't offers any time saving since i still need to add the common attributes :(

      Regards,
      James

    Malcolm Edgar <malcolm.edga..mail.com> wrote:
      No there is not.

    cheers Malcolm