1.2.1: Loosing references to 1 to 1 reference objects

From: Florian.Esk..i-de.com
Date: Mon Jun 25 2007 - 10:45:23 EDT

    Hi,

    sometimes we are loosing references to one to one reference in Cayennen
    objects.
    The database allways have these objects.

    Datamodell

    Product has n ProductState allways ok
    Product basic data type allways ok

    Product has a Client sometime not set in Product object
    Product has a Specification sometime not set in Product object
    (foreign key constraint in database, reference

    All products that are not correct have the persistentstate == 4 (MODIFIED)

    Normally our code work on Product object like this:

    0. begin transaction
    1. read current ProductState
    2. read Specification (Error sometime null)
    3. create new ProductState
    4. set new ProductState
    5. commit

    The error occurse only if we work with more than 400 objects.
    It will occure not allways with the same objects.

    All work will be done in one thread with the same DataContext.

    Envrionment:
            using Cayenne 1.2.1
            JDK 1.5
            OS: Windows/Solaris