Re: How to create cayenne datamap on the fly

From: mr.abanjo (mr.abanj..mail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2007 - 12:17:12 EDT

    Hi Andrus,
    thanks for the sample code.
    Sorry for my stupid question :-D... yes.. i try to generate datamap on the
    fly via servlet.
    About point 2... i noticed (in the sample) that datamap xml file (obj-entity)
    hasn't "className" attribute. So.. i think this is the main difference from
    the "normal" datamap file and the one required for my scope. Is it the only
    one... or i must take care about other differences?

    Thanks again for you support.

    D.