RE: problems with Oracle stored procedure

From: Greg Boshart (gboshar..operiscope.com)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2007 - 09:23:51 EDT

    I appreciate the response. It turns out there was already no adapter
    specified. Any other ideas?

    Thanks,

    Greg

    This sounds very similar to a problem I had last year. I got an
    infinite loop of "updated rows" log messages on Oracle. See CAY-464 at
    https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-464
    <https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-464>

    Maybe it won't help -- we thought the problem appeared only on an older
    version of Oracle -- but it's worth a try. Clear the Custom Adapter
    fields in the modeler.