Usage in Axis2

From: Ajay H. Daptardar (ajay.daptarda..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 16:53:17 EDT

    Hello all,

    I am trying to use Cayenne within Axis2. I copied the three
    configuration XML files into the classes folder for Axis2:

    /opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.13/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/classes

    I can create the data context object but during runtime, data
    context's entity resolver cannot find the mapped class and I get the
    following:

    "Class is not mapped with Cayenne"

    However when I run the same application as standalone, I have no errors.

    Any help much appreciated.

    Best,
    - Ajay