Switching Between Databases

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 22:23:35 EDT

    Hi All,

    what is an easy way to switch between databases in Cayenne, while
    maintaining the same mapping file.

    We are going on the road doing demos, with different MySQL databases (same
    schema design), and want to be able to switch between them with the same
    application. Is there an way to do this is Cayenne. My concern it that the
    schema name is defined in the cayenne mapping file.

    Any ideas?

    regards Malcolm Edgar