Re: show table status

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 10:50:21 EDT

    That is a confusing aspect of Cayenne. The Artist.class helps Cayenne
    know which DataNode to use, which is your connection to your database.
     If all of your classes/objects are contained in a single database
    (which is the most common case), you can use any of of your classes
    and they'll connect you to the proper DataNode. (Keep in mind that a
    single DataContext can manage objects from different databases, so the
    DataContext needs to know how to do the database routing -- and it
    uses the Java class to determine this.)

    HTH ...

    /dev/mrg