Re: Usage in Axis2

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 14:39:48 EDT

    This felt like a nested ClassLoader issue from the beginning... I am
    not familiar with the Axis2 archive details, but is it possible to
    put Cayenne jar at the same level as the application classes?

    Alternatively you can try upgrading to 3.0M1 (you can grab an
    *unofficial* build from here: http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/
    release/3.0M1/). 3.0 uses String class names as keys and should
    hopefully be free from this problem. Please let me know if that
    worked - we will definitely need to fix it if it is still broken in 3.0.

    > // DataMaps can contain all kinds of garbage...
    > // TODO (Andrus, 10/18/2005) it would be nice
    > to log something
    > // here, but since EntityResolver is used on
    > the client, log4J is
    > // a no-go...

    Good catch. This is also obsolete in 3.0 - we can use commons
    logging. Let me clean it up.

    Andrus