Re: DataViews heads up

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 03:58:50 EDT

    Hello all

    > #1. Will someone check-in submitted patches (so that the trunk to contain
    > everything)?
    > (If yes, how to proceed? )
    >
    > #2. Will it be possible/allowed to publish (somewhere) a build, e.g.
    > dev-version (even if not on
    > Apache - e.g.
    > a version that might contain some patches). It would be important
    > especially for the DVModeler,

    Just as a sidenote and in no way meant as a "hostile activity".

    I have taken the latest DataView version from Malcolm and added the
    functionality for codes-support and created a standalone package. I kept
    the licence for now and hope the new headers are OK like this. You can
    browse the SVN repository here:

    <http://somap.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/somap/dataview/>

    This URL contains all the informations that you will need to do a SVN
    checkout:

    <http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=105538>

    I am willing to include/check-in any patches sent to me.

    Could be that the SVN is missing the maven build configuration. I am
    having a version and could help you out there...

    Regards,
    Adrian