Open interface

From: Jan Lendholt (jlendhol..otmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2007 - 04:34:26 EDT

    Hey Folks, it's me again with yet another question.

    I've got a Windows CE 5 mobile device. There's no discussion about getting
    other devices being able to run java apps.
    So I have to deal with VB .Net / C# .NET.

    I would like to do some synchronisation stuff between the mobile device and
    my cayenne app. Herefore I would like to write a web service delivering on
    demand data to the client.
    I read about the Remote funcitonality in cayenne but I guess it is not
    possible to connect this service to .Net.

    Is there any open xml interface or stuff like that so I cann access the
    objects cayenne would deliver me?
    Or do I have to write the protocol on my own?

    Thanks again,

    Jan

    Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
    Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
    http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!