Re: sql template and column types...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2007 - 16:44:24 EDT

    Yes, #result directive is rather limited. I posted my thoughts on how
    to improve it here:

        https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-813

    In the meantime in 3.0 I've added an unofficial JDBC type parameter
    #5 to the #result directive used by Cayenne internally (in addition
    to another unofficial parameter #4 which is a column label).
    "Unofficial" means that although it works now, we'll throw these two
    parameters away once a better alternative is implemented without any
    backwards compatibility support.

    Andrus