Re: Temporary objects

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2007 - 08:13:31 EDT

    On Aug 15, 2007, at 3:39 AM, Jan Lendholt wrote:

    > Hi Andrus,
    >
    > the previous thread has nothing to do with unregistered objects.

    Ok - I may need more information on that, like a code sample.

    > Ok, not using unregisterObject results in not deleting anything at
    > all :-(

    Unregister should never result in deletion of persistence objects.
    This is sort of like "forget object" method. I suggest you do not use
    it at all, and try to figure out why deleteObject doesn't work instead.

    > So if I use "deleteObject" it simply deletes my object as required,
    > but the other object which is in state "DELETED" isn't removed as
    > well.

    What other object? Maybe a code sample would help.

    Andrus