Re: [POLL]: Cayenne 3.0 -- Java 1.4 or 5 support?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2007 - 09:49:31 EDT

    Hi Gilberto,

    Like Ari said, we are trying to make this decision now - switch or
    not to switch 3.0 development to Java 1.5. The [POLL] thread was of
    course started to ask user opinion and see what app servers would
    still force the JDK 1.4 on the users.

    So a question to you - would it be possible to switch to Cayenne
    2.0.3 for your application? What 3.0 features are you relying upon?

    Andrus