Pointers for JPA integration tutorial

From: Clark_Shanno..mc.com
Date: Fri Aug 24 2007 - 16:09:27 EDT

    Hi all,

    I am new to both Cayenne and the JPA and trying to get a basic test
    running with Cayenne 3.0M and Derby. I have worked through the Cayenne
    tutorial in the quick start, but it does not have any info on how to
    model, generate Objects and then work with the JPA. I was hoping
    someone could point me at a little tutorial or some demo code that would
    help me get started.

    Thanks,

    Shannon