Re: Null pointer in Cayenne 2.0.3 code

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 11:40:20 EDT

    The line numbers from 2.0 branch should match:

        https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/branches/STABLE-2.0/

    Looking at the code, it seems to come down to DataContext having a
    null EntityResolver. A random thought - is there a serialization/
    deserialization cycle somewhere in your app, so that the DataContext
    somehow loses its EntityResolver and can't properly reattach?

    (I almost feel like we should throw an exception early from within
    DataContext.awakeFromDeserialization() if the context failed to
    acquire an EntityResolver).

    Andrus