(no subject)

From: taiq hashash (dmc_nightmar..otmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 09:08:50 EDT

    hi ,

    i have one question, the ORM ease up the database relations so u dont have to interact with it but the return object (ORM) is linked to the database so if i changed anything on the return objects List when i do a select query it will be reflected on the database , so all i want to do is just list the data but without any risk of having my data to be compremized . the solution could be thet i take the List of objects and create with it another List of Objects that are not releational with the database and send it back to the presintation tier . but i dont want to generate a huge number of classes , so my question is :

    is there a way to disbound the List of object which is returned by cayenne so it would be safe to be sent to the presentation layer????

    thank you
    Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo!
    http://club.live.com/seekadoo.aspx?icid=seek_wlmailtextlink