(no subject)

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 09:30:26 EDT

    Hi Taiq,

    I've used Cayenne in a web application and if you are just wiring it
    up for display (read-only, no input fields/etc), then there is not an
    issue. If you are wiring it up to actual inputs, I'd think you'd want
    to be able to capture those changes to do a
    dataContext.commitChanges(). If you don't commit the changes, they
    still won't be committed to the database even if the user changes the
    data.

    Hope that helps...

    /dev/mrg