(no subject)

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 09:41:43 EDT

    Hi Taiq,

    this is more of a Hibernate session flushing (commit) issue. As said before
    unless you explicitly commit the data context associated with the queried
    objects, the database will not be updated.

    If you are worried about accidental changes, I would recommend that you
    create a new DataContext for each web request.

    regards Malcolm Edgar