Re: DataRowStore.sendUpdateNotification NullPointerException

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 12:54:20 EDT

    Hi there,

    Yeah, looks like CAY-796 [1] to me. I could swear we fixed it, but
    looks like we did not. Ok, adding that to a TODO list...

    In the meantime try to check the "Use Shared Cache" checkbox in the
    Modeler - this would hopefully take care of the problem (and probably
    improve your performance if you could live with a bit of object
    caching in your app).

    Andrus

    [1] https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-796