Re: Basic ROP questions

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 17:40:40 EDT

    More notes.

    The utility class idea doesn't really work because despite having the same
    name and structure, they're not the same thing. I guess I've been using
    languages with duck typing a little too long.

    This would dictate introducing an interface that the two hierarchies could
    implement and the utility classes could work with. I'll have to mess around
    with Velocity to simplify things.

    --
    Kevin