Re: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException

From: chetan ingle (chetan_ingl..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 08:20:44 EDT

    Hi Adamchik, I already have all these xml files in proper place. I am getting this error in my code which is deployed in Qa jboss server. As well I am not getting any errors with same code in Production Thanks, Chetan ----- Original Message ---- From: Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> To: user@cayenne.apache.org Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 5:10:11 PM Subject: Re: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException Hi Chetan, Here is the comment that I posted on Jira. Was it helpful at all? "The easiest way to fix it is to put all Cayenne xml files in the root of the jar that contains EmployeeHistory class. Those would include 'cayenne.xml' and any number of "*.map.xml" and "*.driver.xml" that you might have." Cheers, Andrus On Sep 17, 2007, at 2:37 PM, chetan ingle wrote: > I am getting following errors when running my java class in side > jboss1.4.2 under GNU/linux 2.4.21-32.ELsmp > > > Caused by: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.1.1- > dev February 7 2005] No DataMap found for query with root: class > org.nfib.core.model.EmployeeHistory > > Any help on this ? I am new to this > > Thanks, > Chetan