Re: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 11:12:45 EDT

    Not being a JBoss expert, I can't give much advice on the specifics,
    other than to look into differences between the two environments.
    Such errors are usually an indicator of some nested ClassLoader
    problem. Another random thought - you are on Cayenne 1.1-dev from
    February 2005. Could you try replacing that with Cayenne version
    1.2.3 (that should be mostly compatible) and see if it makes any
    difference. I recall us changing how we handle class loading some
    time in 1.2.

    Anyone else has any hints?

    Andrus