Re: Modifying projects in Java

From: Mikaël Cluseau (mikae..sinc.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2007 - 08:52:50 EDT

    Le lundi 16 juillet 2007 à 09:44 +0300, Andrus Adamchik a écrit :

    > > I'm very tight on my deadlines theses days but I would be happy to help
    > > you get rid of this "pain" (you seem to call it this way ;-)) in a month
    > > or two.
    >
    > Great! Let's discuss it once you have spare cycles.

    Sorry, still hard to get some time... I hope to have some in 2/3 weeks.
    Would these changes in the model still useful ? (I suppose yes) For
    Cayenne 2 or 3 ? (I suppose 3)

    About my uses of the model, there some old code of mine at
    http://cayenne-tools.sourceforge.net/ (XUL has been forgotten...).

    Cheers,

    --
    Mikaël Cluseau <mc.isi.n..mail.com>