Re: Temp ID issue - Exception

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2007 - 05:57:00 EDT

    A few more questions.

    Could you provide a more complete stack trace (just include the
    entire Cayenne part of the stack), as I am wondering where in the
    Cayenne code the failing query is fired?

    Does it happen every time when a user request hits the code in
    question, or is it sporadic? (I am testing a theory that it has
    something to do with 3.0 weak references to the registered objects in
    DataContext).

    Thanks
    Andrus

    On Sep 20, 2007, at 1:11 PM, Gary Jarrel wrote:

    >>> Any thoughts on what could be causing this during commit?
    >>>
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.3.0M1 Jul 27 2007
    >>> 23:05:47] Can't build a query for temporary id:
    >>> <ObjectId:CorrespondenceRecepientNotification, TEMP:
    >>> 0000032DC4F40101>
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.query.ObjectIdQuery.createReplacementQuery
    >>> (ObjectIdQuery.java:120)
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.cayenne.query.IndirectQuery.getReplacementQuery