RE: Raw XML vs. Cayenne GUI

From: Chris Farnham (cfarnha..ra.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 09:42:22 EDT

    > Such a thing would probably help other people and improve the
    > usability of Cayenne. Perhaps you'd like to start a page here:
    >
    > http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/
    >
    > Eventually this could be merged into the main documentation.

    In the next day or two I'll add a Wiki page as suggested. I expect it
    will be a strawman as much as anything.

    Thanks,
    Chris

    THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.