Transaction Isolation level SERIALIZABLE

From: Martin Thelian (martin.thelia..ovo.cc)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 03:46:35 EDT

    Hi!

    What transaction isolation level is used by cayenne and is there a way
    to change it to use serializable transactions?
    If this is not possible, what other possibilities do I have to lock
    table rows or to at least detect concurrent changes? The only hint I've
    found is a description how to use optimistic locking in [1].

    Thanks,
    Martin

    [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/optimistic-locking-explained.html