Re: DataRowStore.sendUpdateNotification NullPointerException

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 09:29:53 EDT

    I see. Yes, EventManager needs to be provided to the DataDomain. So
    this is not a bug in Cayenne, and I am not sure how we can "fix" it.
    Injection of EventManager is tied to the lifecycle, so using an
    arbitrary EM doesn't seem to be a good solution. Maybe we'll simply
    document this behavior via Javadocs....

    A side note regarding the *default* EventManager, there are plans to
    deprecate and avoid using it in Cayenne internally, as the singleton
    makes configuration much less flexible.

    Andrus