Re: Cayenne ActiveRecord like interface

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 12:31:25 EDT

    I thought if he added it into Jira and selected "Grant license to ASF
    for inclusion in ASF works (as per the Apache License §5)" as the
    option for "Attachment License" then it would be OK? Not that I'm
    trying to backdoor the CLA ... :-)

       5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise,
          any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work
          by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of
          this License, without any additional terms or conditions.
          Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify
          the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed
          with Licensor regarding such Contributions.

    /dev/mrg