Cayenne Modeler Question

From: Dov Rosenberg (DRosenber..nquira.Com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 21:11:12 EDT

    I am interested in perhaps using the Cayenne Modeler to do some additional
    tasks. Specifically I was interested in adding in some additional data into
    the cayenne.xml or *.map.xml files for our own usage (like indexes,
    constraints, comments and potentially other stuff specific to our
    application). I would like to add my own code generators to be able to
    generate other config and documentation files as well.

    Does the Cayenne Modeler have any documentation on where I might change
    things or add new functionality. I donšt think my changes would be of
    interest to the general public (maybe)

    Thanks in advance

    Dov Rosenberg