Re: auto-prefetch in a toMany?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 07:39:42 EDT

    Actually JPA allows to specify that certain relationships are always
    "eagerly fetched" (although it doesn't have a concept of prefetching
    in the queries)... I haven't thought yet how we may handle that in
    Cayenne, but that feature is essentially what you are asking for.
    (But of course it'll be quicker to hack the getter, like you suggested).

    Andrus