Re: Cayenne 3.0M2 and EJBQLQuery

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 09:05:21 EST

    I don't have any performance numbers just yet. From the design
    knowledge, my educated guess is that the translation phase will be
    somewhat slower, as EJBQL goes through a longer chain of syntax
    transformation, but the result retrieval should be as fast. Since the
    translation phase has never been a bottleneck in the query execution
    cycle, there is hopefully no noticeable overall performance hit.

    Andrus