prePersist problem

From: Marcin Skladaniec (marci..sh.com.au)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 21:57:28 EST

    Hello

    We are using the lifecycle callbacks for quite a while, and after
    initial troubles all was good. Recently we have discovered that
    whenever we call any getter in the prePersist it does return null. It
    does apply to relationships and to fields, and it does not matter if
    the object was created on server or client (we are using ROP). I
    wonder if it is our code which causes that? Maybe we never detected
    this problem in the past. Can someone confirm that they use
    successfully getters in prePersist ?

    We are using cayenne built from svn last week.

    With regards
    Marcin