RE: Deletion of obejcts

From: Jan Lendholt (jlendhol..otmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 15:18:06 EST

    Well, I just saw, that these deleted objects have the PersistenceState TRANSIENT.
    Why are they then still listed in the array? Do I really manually have to check the PS on each request on an array list? That really sounds strange to me...

    > Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:08:38 -0500
    > Subject: Re: Deletion of obejcts
    > From: kmenar..ervprise.com
    > To: use..ayenne.apache.org
    >
    > Hi Jan,
    >
    > On 11/19/07 1:48 PM, "Jan Lendholt" <jlendhol..otmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > The relationship is from booking to Extras one to many (1-n entries in Extra
    > > for one booking entry).
    > > I've set both relationships with delete rule to nullify.
    >
    > Are you sure that's correct? It would seem to me that you would want to
    > cascade in one direction and do nothing in the other. I.e., you would
    > probably want to delete all extras (cascade) if the Booking is deleted, but
    > do nothing if an Extra is deleted.
    >
    > --
    > Kevin Menard
    > Servprise International, Inc.
    > Remote reboot & power control for network equipment
    > www.servprise.com +1 508.892.3823 x308

    Neu: Internet Explorer 7 optimiert für MSN!
    http://optimize.de.msn.com/default.aspx?mkt=de-de