Re: Cayenne and Apache Wicket

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 10:25:11 EST

    I like the "Graduated!" banner at http://wicket.apache.org/ :-)

    It has been a year or so since I last looked at Wicket (I've mostly
    used Tapestry outside of WebObjects). Perhaps this brings up a
    broader question of how should Cayenne try to interact and relate with
    other Apache projects? Tapestry 5, for example, includes a Hibernate
    module, but not Cayenne:

    http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/

    Of course, it is easier to integrate Cayenne with Tapestry than
    Hibernate (at least that's been my impression from when I was
    subscribed to the Tapestry mailing lists), so maybe it just isn't as
    important to have a Cayenne module.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg