Additional class dependency of a CayenneDataObject class at runtime

From: james yong (i_yongb..ahoo.com.sg)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2007 - 11:46:19 EST

    Hi,

    I have a subclass of an CayenneDataObject class.
    However, when it is instantiated in an osgi environment, an
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception is thrown.

    Does Cayenne creates any new class at runtime that is used by the
    CayenneDataObject instance? The reason I need to know this, is because OSGi
    requires the dependencies of the new instance to be know and set.

    Regards,
    James